Buying New vs. Buying Used
When it comes to purchasing a new car or used truck, there is no universally right answer. Buying new cars in Grapevine has its unique benefits, just as buying used trucks in Ft Worth has its own benefits. Ultimately, you have to ask, “What’s best for my specific situation?”
What do you personally want out of a vehicle? What is your financial situation like—do you have good, bad, or no credit? These questions and more can help you determine the best path forward before discussing car financing options with the Allen Samuels Direct finance center.
Pros and Cons of Buying New Vehicles
Many shoppers have preconceived notions when it comes to buying a car. To separate the opinions from facts, here are some clear-cut advantages to buying a new vehicle.
- Higher selection in terms of specs, features/options, and trim levels
- You’ll always have the latest technology
- No need to worry about prior owners
- Straight forward pricing, usually paired with an array of dealer incentives
- Higher initial cost
- More sales tax
- Must absorb the initial depreciation period
- Less information on any potential issues
Furthermore, Allen Samuels Direct ensures all used vehicles are repaired with genuine OEM parts, ensuring long-lasting results. And as a Mopar® pre-owned supercenter with discount Mopar® parts, you can be certain that our Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, and RAM repairs, parts, and accessories will stand the test of time and come at an affordable price.
Pros and Cons of Buying Used Vehicles
Of course, buying used vehicles offer shoppers several pros and cons also, including:
- Lower total cost, especially up front
- No need to worry about the initial depreciation
- Typically lower insurance, sales tax, and interest rates
- Vast amount of information, making sure all potential problems are accounted for and corrected if necessary
- Possibility for little or no warranty coverage
- Can’t hand select features and specs
- You get what you pay for
- Value over time is different from vehicle to vehicle
Find Your Next New or Used Vehicle at Allen Samuels Direct
Whether you decide to buy a new vehicle or used vehicle, it’s worth taking a look at the vast selection of cars, trucks, and SUVs on the lot at Allen Samuels Direct. Not far from Irving, our lot has something for everyone! Whether you’re looking into the most affordable, or the nearly-new certified pre-owned vehicles on our lot, you’ll love our selection of Chevy and RAM trucks, Nissan and Jeep SUVs, and Ford Sedans!