Jeep Wrangler Interior
Off-road enthusiasts in Euless know that the Jeep Wrangler was made for the outdoors. Whether you’re driving on Grapevine streets or going on an off-roading adventure, the Jeep Wrangler has the power, the capability, and the interior comfort and cargo space to get you there. Learn more about the interior of the Jeep Wrangler with Allen Samuels Direct, then contact us to see our full inventory and set up a test drive!
Jeep Wrangler: Interior Features
The Jeep Wrangler is known for its off-roading prowess, but it’s also well known for its interior features that keep drivers and passengers safe and comfortable during their trips. When you’re riding around Ft Worth, you can expect to take advantage of these features:
- Comfortable cloth upholstery in multiple colors
- Adjustable driver headrest and 2-way driver lumbar adjustment on certain models
- Tilting/telescopic steering wheel with controls
- Two 12V DC power outlets on certain models
- Available leather seats in multiple colors
- Available heated front seats and dual-zone automatic climate control
- Wash-out interior with water-resistant removable carpet
- One-way floor drain
Jeep Wrangler: Technology
When you’re exploring the road less traveled, you want to stay fully connected, protected, and entertained. While the technology on the Jeep Wrangler will vary from model to model, most recent Jeep wranglers have the same or comparable interior technology. We’ve listed some of the standard Jeep Wrangler technology you can expect in our inventory:
- ParkView® Rear Back Up Camera: Easier parking and trailer hitching.
- Integrated Voice Command with Bluetooth®: Place hands free calls or texts or stream your favorite road-trip music!
- 8-speaker Audio System: Live in the moment with surround sound music on an exceptional sound system.
- Uconnect®Touchscreen: Connect with your vehicle with Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, and satellite radio
Jeep Wrangler: Cargo Space & Passenger Dimensions
The Jeep Wrangler can seat four passengers and offers a generous amount of cargo room for all of your camping supplies, luggage, and much more. You can organize your cargo with the available Trail Rail™ system and use the Jeep Utility Grid for smaller cargo. You can also store your valuables in the removable cargo floor for extra security. Like the interior technology, the cargo space for the Jeep Wrangler will differ slightly from year to year, but in general you can expect these dimensions:
- Standard 2-door style (rear seats up / down): ~13/32 cubic feet of cargo space
- Available 4-door style (rear seats up / down): ~32/73 cubic feet of cargo space
If you have questions on the Jeep Wrangler cargo space or the dimensions of a specific Jeep Wrangler model and year, you can contact us at Allen Samuels Direct or refer to an online guide.
Explore the Jeep Wrangler Interior at Allen Samuels Direct
Now that you know more about what to expect from the Jeep Wrangler interior and the Jeep Wrangler Cargo Space, visit us at Allen Samuels Direct to see our showroom near Irving. Our goal is to get you into the Jeep you while getting you a price you’ll love. Apply for financing online to save time at the dealership, and be sure to check our vehicle specials for additional savings!
More from Allen Samuels Direct
The Ford F-150 is iconic for a reason: depending on which model year you choose, this powerhouse truck can offer best-in-class towing capacity at a max of 13,200 pounds, in addition to an exciting collection of performance specs that are sure to make this pickup the perfect choice for your Grapevine workload. Used Trucks…
Off-road enthusiasts in Euless know that the Jeep Wrangler was made for the outdoors. Whether you’re driving on Grapevine streets or going on an off-roading adventure, the Jeep Wrangler has the power, the capability, and the interior comfort and cargo space to get you there. Learn more about the interior of the Jeep Wrangler with…
If you’re looking for a family-friendly vehicle in Euless that also has a distinctive sense of style, the Mitsubishi outlander is the SUV for you! Coming in several trim levels – each with their own unique features – and an impressive suite of Mitsubishi Outlander specs, this versatile SUV has everything you need at…